Michael R. Hodges, M.D.
Michael R. Hodges, M.D. attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center where he completed his M.D. Degree and Ophthalmology Residency. He is a Fairfield, IL native and moved back to the Tri-State area with his wife and two daughters in July 2002 to practice Ophthalmology in Evansville.
Education and Training
- M.D., Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- Internship, University Medical Center (Lubbock, TX)/Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency, University Medical Center (Lubbock, TX)/Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Diplomat
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Secretariat
- Indiana Academy of Ophthalmology
- Indiana State Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Vanderburgh County Medical Society